IMPORTANT – COVID MANAGEMENT
We are a high risk setting and ALL patients attending the surgery must follow the ‘Conditions of Entry’ to minimise risk within our working environment.
Our GP’s, nurses and receptionist’s MUST be treated with RESPECT. They are under a great deal of pressure in order to provide quality healthcare within the current SA HEALTH guidelines.
Your co-operation, understanding and patience is greatly appreciated.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO OUR SURGERY from 23.11.21
- Properly fitted masks are mandatory
- QR Check in on arrival (digital or manual)
- Hand hygiene on arrival
- Proof of COVID 19 Vaccine (at least first dose by 23.11.21)
- Your vaccination status will not impact your access to healthcare just how we can deliver your care. Please call receptionist for further instructions if you are not currently COVID19 Vaccinated.
- Minimise time in the surgery
- Patients will be asked to wait outside or in the car.
- Ring receptionist on arrival to check your GP is on time.
- Patients Only
- Please attend your appointment by yourself, family members should wait outside or in the car, unless assistance for the young or elderly is required.
DO NOT ATTEND the surgery if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, no matter how mild:
Fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath
PLEASE PRESENT TO A COVID TESTING STATION IMMEDIATELY and ring the surgery to arrange a phone consultation.
Partners and Management
North Haven 83418433 • Taperoo 83418122 • Port Adelaide 84474422