Harbour Medical Services is an accredited practice under AGPAL. Every three years our practice is assessed on very strict accreditation criteria.
Accreditation with AGPAL ensures the following :
- Enhanced patient care
- Increased professional satisfaction
- Improved practice efficiency
- Superior risk management
Harbour Medical Services recognises patients’ right to
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Refusal of treatment
- Transfer of care to another doctor. Similarly the doctor also has the right to discontinue treatment of a patient.
- Be informed in advance about any out-of-pocket costs for consultations
- Patients have the opportunity to communicate their health concerns and receive enough information to make informed decisions with their doctors about their care