- Pension, healthcare card holders and children under the age of 16 are generally bulk-billed during normal hours on weekdays.
- A gap fee applies to all other patients.
- Procedures such as removal of lesions, suturing, and plaster application will carry an extra fee. Details are available from reception.
- Work cover consults, 3rd party consults such as motor vehicle accidents, pre-employment medicals, insurance medicals, travel medicals and certain driving medicals will also carry a private fee.
- New Patient administration fee of $30.00 (non refundable) will be payable at the time of making the first appointment.
- Our Billing Policy is displayed in the Reception and Waiting Areas in the surgery.
- Fees are payable at the time of the consultation by Cash, Cheque, MasterCard or Visa
**Above fees may vary between the doctors and patients should always check at reception. Fees may also change in the future.